|Home||» Services||» Classical Panchakarma Training||» Classical Panchakarma Training|
Classical Panchakarma Training
We are a trustworthy service providers in this domain since last 12 years, engaged in offering Classical Panchakarma Training service for our clients. Under this service, we provide training of 5 therapeutic treatments to eliminate the harmful toxins from the body. Our experts always make use of innovative methods and techniques to complete this training in hassle free manner. In addition, clients can avail this Classical Panchakarma Training service from us at pocket friendly prices.
- No extra charges
- Optimum satisfaction of clients
- Always make use of natural herbs and techniques
You will be eligible to join the course If you are a
- Health care professional
- Massage therapist
- Yoga therapist or an instructor
- If you need to gain knowledge and skills of Ayurvedic treatments or improve the wellbeing of yourself/family
Objective of our curriculum for the Panchakarma training course:
- to teach the basics of Ayurveda
- to develop practical skills in Ayurveda massages and therapies
- to explain the use of herbs and different oils and powders
- to create awareness about body constitution and treatments accordingly.
- to offer high degree of personal experience while learning about classical ayurveda treatments, diet and lifestyle.
April, 25th - May, 24th 2016
Methodology of the program
- â€‹The course opens up with an introduction of the practical and theoretical skills of various Ayurveda therapies based on Ancient Indian System of Medicine.
- Principles of Ayurveda would be taught later on
- The course will comprise of practical and theoretical classes in therapeutic medicinal and massage treatments.
- The course will also cover topics like preventing life-style diseases, climatic/seasonal diseases etc.
- Practice of yoga and meditation would be an integral part of this training program.
- The medium of language would be English with many Sanskrit terminologies.
- Dr Subramanaya Rao BSc, BAMS
- Dr Bijitha KP BAMS
- Dr Arunlal KM BAMS
- Dr Hithesh BNYS
- Mr Prathap Singh Rana-Yoga Instructor
- Mr Sreenivas-Yoga Instructor
- Certification: Swaasthya Foundation (Registered by Government of Karnataka & Indian Trust Act, Reg No. : 38/2013-14)
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Total Duration: 180 hours
- No of Students/Batch: Minimum 6 & maximum 12
- Yoga Class: 6.30 am to 7.30 am
- Breakfast: 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Theory class: 10:00 am to 11.00 am, 12 pm to 1.00 pm
- Lunch: 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
- Practical Class: 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm, 5.00 pm to 6.30 pm
- Dinner: 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Group discussion: 8.00 pm - 9.00 pm
- 67 500.00 INR /Person on twin sharing accommodation
- 105 000.00 INR /Person for a single accommodation
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Definition of Ayurveda
- Aims of Ayurveda
- History of ayurveda
- Branches of Ayurveda
- Panchamahabhootha Concept
- Tridosha Concept
Theoritical and practical aspects of :
- Abhyanga & Sweda
- Kasha yadhara
- Kati Basti
- Jaanu Basti
- Theory and practical classes will be handled by experienced professionals.
- Healthy and sumptuous (Satvik) vegetarian food for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Clean and hygienic double rooms with attached bathroom
- Comprehensive study materials developed by our experts
- A practicing material kit for the usage during the training period
- Alcoholsmoking , non vegetarian food and outside food are prohibited
- Ayurveda treatment is a unique process which not only helps in body cleansing but also helps in mind calming and soul purification as well.
- Swaasthya Ayurveda Village is considered a spiritual place so we request our guests to follow our â€œBrahmacharya styleâ€ dress code:
- o No shorts or minis, no open legs, low dÃ©colletÃ© and no open shoulders. No tights or transparent clothes.
- o The clothes should be natural, convenient, covering legs and knees, with half or full sleeves.
- â€¢ Internet facility, phone calls, sight seeing, pick up & drop facility etc will be added extra as actuals.