treatments like panchakarma ayurveda treatment with our natural health care center, where we give more
importance on classic methods of ayurvedic rejuvenation and purification
treatments. We offer all treatments like depending on the health of an
individual's health and physical conditions. Also, at our health care
center, we have male therapists for male patients and female for the
female patients as we believe in offering sacred science to cure the
Swaasthya Life Style
Apart from the Ayurvedic treatments, we provide our guests with additional benefits of physical fitness, self-development and spiritual growth from following methods.
- Yoga classes
- Meditation classes
- Jyotish (Vedic astrology) sessions
- Lectures on Vedanta, Ayurveda and different aspects of Indian culture and Vedanta knowledge
- We offer each of our guests a detailed "Individual Health Program" that includes daily routine with diet and other recommendations to keep the mind and body fit and healthy.
- We offer open health consultation to our guests over phone or through internet, which helps them in continuing with their treatments.
- We have several kinds of herbs and plants in our herbal garden that we use to treat our patients with.
- Manually done, most of our preparations are just prior to the panchakarma ayurveda treatment.
- We use some oils from reputed Ayurveda manufacturers those use only traditional recipes and organic ingredients in the Ayurveda texts.
We are offering various Ayurvedic Treatments for naturally battling depression and other mental and chronic diseases. Take an overview of all Karnataka Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment Centre from following part.
"Please remove your slippers before entering the office, dining room or treatment room"
At your visit to Swaasthya, you will find all facilities that a patient requires for the time of treatment. With 8 numbers of clean and tidy rooms (with all amenities of fans, attached bathroom, etc.), yoga halls, where we conduct morning yoga, pranayama and meditation classes. We also have a library, whose collection is growing each year with books in languages such as Hindi, English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, etc. Though we provide Wi-Fi internet access, we do encourage our patients to minimalize its use while the treatment goes on. Our guests can also get the facilities with our mini-shop to purchase Ayurveda medicines and healthcare products. Further, with swaasthya grounds spread across an area of 4 acres, our guests can walk, play and enjoy picturesque ponds, flowers and natural beauty.
Food At Swaasthya
With a focus on Karnataka Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment Centre we providing proper diets to our guests, we offer freshly cooked, pure vegetarian, nutritional and healthy food. Prepared as per ayurvedic principles, offered food is easy to digest as we care for safe, simple and tasty meals. Ayurvedic cooking principles recommend cooked vegetables to be consumed for better digestion as compared to raw vegetables, which further helps minerals and vitamins to be properly assimilated. Apart from the cooked meals, different fruits are served the guests depending upon their treatments.
Classic Ayurveda Approach
- All treatments for patients are planned by Ayurveda Doctors, among which some treatment plans may change as per the response of the individual.
- Upon arrival at Swaathya, our guests have initial examination and consultation with Ayurveda doctor.
- Without hesitating, please provide all details of your health conditions, including if you have any allergic reactions, stones in kidneys or gall bladder, heart diseases, etc. or if you take any medicines, insulin, or other diabetic medicines.
- Meeting with doctor at every morning as a treatment process, where you can get your queries resolved if any.
- Before departure from Swaasthya, you will have doctor's consultation about your complete treatment process and get an "Individual Health Program" for a period of 3-6 months, with special health care regimens to be followed.
- You can get connected to our doctors, who are available for 24 hours at office or by intercom phone.
- Strict vegetarian Diet must be followed during Panchkarma procedures recommended by our Ayurveda doctor.
- In Our Karnataka Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment Centre please avoid Smoking, Liquor or any outside food.
- Please avoid intake of tea, coffee, fruits in excess amount and refreshing drinks throughout the course of treatment to get enhanced outcomes.
- Throughout the Panchakarma process, you will have to use only warm water for drinking, shower and other routine uses.
- After taking all meals in the day, it will be ideal to go for a walk for at least 15 minutes.
- The advantages of the cure will be more effective, if you can limit your activities and observe silence around.
- Avoid noisy and stressful activities, unnecessary conversations, etc.
- The use of computer, mobile phones, internet, Music Systems, etc. should be reduced.
- Exposure to wind, sun, rain etc. should be minimized.
- Too much of travelling and other physical activity should be avoided.
Swaasthya Ayurveda Village is considered as a spiritual place, where people come for mind, body and soul purification.
Please follow appropriate dress code:
What should be avoided?
- Exposed midriffs
- Short shorts
- No exposed knees
- No exposed shoulders
- No tank tops
What is considered correct in traditional Vedic culture?
- Clothing that covers the shoulders
- Shorts, skirts, or dresses that go past the knee and pants (jeans OK)
- Tops that completely cover the waist zone
- Use of shawl to cover up bare shoulders is considered suitable
Please remove your slippers before entering the office, dining room or treatment room.